Grow your career as a graduate with the UK’s leader for nature-based solutions.
Tilhill is at the forefront of the provision of nature-based solutions that help fight climate change in the most natural way. We are offering you the chance to join us and build an enduring career in sustainable nature-based solutions.
Our graduate programme is unique in the opportunities we can offer to help you develop your future.
We are seeking graduates who are motivated by the following statements:
- You have the drive, enthusiasm, and passion that we are looking for
- You are excited at the prospect of the opportunity to experience different aspects of our multi-faceted operations and want to grow a career in forestry
- You consider you will thrive under the mentorship and guidance of one of our experienced managers as you progress through a structured two to three year, hands-on learning programme.
Tilhill has, over the last 75 years, planted more than one billion trees and, as a private company, has the greatest number of professionally qualified managers. We specialise in woodland creation and management, timber harvesting and marketing, and landscaping.
We are part of the largest integrated forestry business in the UK, and a member of binderholz – Europe’s leading timber processing operation.
The scope to grow your experience is unrivalled.
Our graduate programme opens on 8 December 2023 and you would join us during 2024. So, whether you are a recent graduate, or studying for your degree in forestry, land management, environmental studies or horticulture, then one of our graduate opportunities could be for you.
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Company provided health plan and Life Assurance policy
- Company sick pay, enhanced with length of service
- Company pension
- 31 days (inclusive of bank holidays) holiday entitlement, enhanced with length of service
- Funded learning and career development opportunities
- Discounted rate on a range of BSW products
- Employee benefits portal with access to exclusive deals and discounts on 100s of high street brands, utilities, eating out and more!
- Confidential 24/7 support with Wellbeing Hub
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or another relevant professional body is desirable.