TREES magazine is the Institute’s quarterly membership publication, available both in print and digital format. Each issue offers a range of informative articles on professional and technical topics.
- Professional articles of direct relevance to members
- Updates from Institute representatives
- Institute policy developments, sector news and member activities
- Reports from the Institute’s Regional Groups
- Event previews and CPD guidance
- Book reviews, guest ‘First Word’ contributors and more
- Members can access the TREES/Chartered Forester digital archive via the Library section of the Institute’s Members’ Area.
Advertise in TREES magazine
- Limited number of commercial opportunities
- 36 page, full-colour issue
- Reach over 2,000 foresters and arboriculturists
- Defined target audience
- Drives members to your website
- A cost-effective way of getting your message across and increasing sales
We’re always on the lookout for potential articles for future editions of TREES. If you have a topic you think would be of interest to our members then please do get in touch – we’d love to hear from you.