ADAS, part of RSK Group, is seeking a Forestry Consultant on a full-time permanent basis. This is a remote home-based UK opportunity, and we are preferably seeking candidates located in North England, Scotland or Wales.
With over 75 years’ experience, ADAS has an amazing track record of providing environmental consultancy and research expertise to an enviable range of clients both in the private and public sector. We are a recognised and highly respected leader in the environmental and rural sectors.
- Leading and expanding the ADAS UK-wide forestry business offering
- Providing high-quality forestry technical appendices and forestry chapters for Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Undertaking site assessments for proposed windfarms within afforested areas
- Providing forestry support to the ADAS Arboriculture and Land Management Team and to the wider RSK Group of Companies
- Delivery of a complete range of national/UK-wide forestry consultancy
- Preparing and submitting woodland management plans to the Forestry Commission, Scottish Forestry, Natural Resources Wales and landowners