A career with Forestry and Land Scotland comes with excellent opportunities and benefits. Our employees are supported to develop their skills and career within our business whilst working to ensure the sustainability and productivity of our natural spaces. If you are passionate about protecting the environment and sustainability our team needs you!
In the Delivery Manager role you will lead the delivery team of 70 people and contribute to the North Region Leadership Team and the promotion of a “One Team” culture both in the Region and with National Teams. The role has oversight of key programmes in timber marketing and harvesting, woodland creation, restocking and silviculture, civil engineering and environment programmes including deer management.
You will play a key role in business planning, contributing to the development of a strategic approach which allows us to develop and then implement a sustainable and resilient future model for our business.
Some additional benefits include:
• 27.5% employer pension contributions
• Flexible working arrangements
• Upskilling and development opportunities (internal and external training)
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Annual leave entitlement of 25 days, rising to 30 days after 5 years’ service, plus a public holiday entitlement of 11½ days per year
• Civil Service Discounts across a variety of stores (ASDA, Tesco, Currys, Argos)