A. T. Coombes Associates Ltd are a professional and established company providing a wide range of arboricultural consultancy services. Our office is based in Norfolk, but we work across East Anglia, the south and south-east of England (and beyond).
You would be working as part of a small, friendly team that provides expert knowledge and advice on any aspect of tree care and management to a wide range of clients, including Local Authorities, Developers, Architects, Government Agencies, Schools and Private Individuals.
Your key responsibilities would be carrying out site inspections in relation to tree condition surveys, as well as working on development projects, including BS5837 site surveys and report writing.
- Experience with on-site surveying and associated report writing
- Arboricultural qualifications to a minimum of level 4
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspection qualifications preferable
- Knowledge and experience with tree risk assessment techniques
- Membership of a professional body (or working towards membership), such as the Institute of Chartered Foresters or the Arboricultural Association would be desirable
- Full driving licence will be required
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with IT, particularly Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience with CAD and other arboricultural software desirable
- Experience in using sonic tomography equipment also desirable
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively, and experience of managing a workload that may involve multiple projects at once.
How to apply
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a CV and covering letter.
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience.
Location: Near Norwich, Norfolk