Following our highly successful company merger in January 2022 our forestry team has experienced substantial growth. As we continue to expand our operations and unique service offer, we recognise the need for a skilled and experienced Senior Woodland Manager to help lead our dynamic team.
As a Senior Woodland Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on exciting projects, driving the growth and success of our Forestry division. You will be responsible for:
- Developing the Forestry division, delivering comprehensive services that exceed client expectations.
- Managing some of the finest lowland forestry estates in the country.
- Assessing, pricing, planning, and executing forestry contracts and management services, obtaining necessary permissions.
- Preparing management plans, securing grant aid, and overseeing the day-to-day management of clients’ woodlands.
- Collaborating with colleagues to identify new opportunities for woodland owners, such as agroforestry, carbon initiatives, and Continuous Cover Forestry (CCF).
- Fostering employee development within the division, providing guidance and support to nurture their potential.