Penfold’s Woodland Management & Contracting Ltd is an established forestry company based in south east England. With a focus on providing quality woodland management within the region we also undertake survey works across the country.
To support the company’s growth we are looking for an experienced forester or candidate with transferable skills from within the land management sector to work alongside the managing director, Kevin Penfold MicFor.
The job will be focused in the south east (Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex) with the successful candidate expected to:
- Prepare Woodland Plans & budgets
- Summit, deliver and monitor a range of CS grant contracts.
- Prepare and manage harvesting and a range of forest management contracts to a high standard.
- Undertake woodland survey works.
- Communicate effectively with clients, contracts and staff.
- Manage People