This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to help develop our established arboriculture service within Quants. We are seeking a talented individual who is keen to progress, works comfortably as part of the existing team, but also has the ability to work autonomously. The successful candidate will have the benefit of working alongside our professional ecologists of 20 years + experience and will be involved in all stages of projects. In addition to tree surveys the role will also involve specialist fieldwork, on occasion working alongside our ecologists on multi-disciplinary projects. The work is varied and interesting with enormous scope for further specialism.
Quants Environmental offers an outstanding opportunity for a knowledgeable individual to work within a very supportive consultancy. For a more experienced applicant, this role provides great potential for future career development. Motivated individuals with good ideas and enthusiasm will always receive full support and encouragement from the Directors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Undertaking tree surveys and reports to the full requirements of BS5837:2012, including preparing Arboricultural Impact Assessments and Arboricultural Method Statements and providing advice to clients
- Completing tree health surveys and risk assessments
- Working with clients with regard to tree protection
- Preparing specifications for arboricultural works, followed by the supervision of contractors
- Preparing quotations and tenders; managing own projects
- Assisting our ecologists with technical arboricultural matters