RICS Rural Conference, Wales
The RICS Rural Conference, Wales returns to Llandrindod Wells on 5 December 2017 to provide you with a platform to learn about and discuss the latest developments that will affect the rural sector in Wales. The day will commence with a talk on the UK agricultural sector, with a focus on the Welsh farming industry, and will consider what a favourable outcome from Brexit will look like.
By attending this conference you will cover:
- Agricultural tenancy legal update with the latest agricultural case law updates and how the proposed changes to the telecommunications code are likely to impact your clients.
- Agricultural finance and the key need-to-knows when financing a rural business.
- A taxation update and how to make tax digital.
- The new regulations on the Minimum Energy Efficiency and the impacts on rural sectors.
- The Cabinet Secretary for Environmental and Rural Affairs published a strengthened tuberculosis eradication programme. Discover more about the details of this programme and what regional measures are being taken to stop this disease from spreading.
For more information on the agenda and to book your place, visit the website.