RICS Rural Conference, Preston
RICS Rural Conference returns on 30 November 2017 at Brockholes Nature Reserve, Preston, to provide a platform to learn about and discuss the latest developments that will affect the rural sector. While it will be some time before we know the full implications of Brexit, this event will offer some a timely opportunity to consider what a favourable outcome from Brexit will look like and how to achieve this.
Key sessions will include:
- Post-Brexit: Impact on environmental law and policy
- Rural housing and the need for bespoke housing policies
- The Digital Economy Act 2017: what this means for the rural sector
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards and impact on rural properties
- Digital farming: making smarter decisions