ICF and RICS: Creating Value from WoodlandsBook now
In the light of changing land management priorities and the ability of woodland to provide a host of secondary benefits in addition to timber production, the Institute and RICS are bringing together an exceptional team of speakers to highlight current opportunities and challenge traditional thinking around this often undervalued assess class.
- Jason Beedell – Associate Partner, Strutt & Parker
- Patrick Begg – Rural Enterprises Director, National Trust
- Shireen Chambers FICFor – Executive Director, Institute of Chartered Foresters
- John Lockhart – Chairman, Lockhart Garratt
- Stuart Pearson MICFor – District Manager, North & Central England, Tilhill Forestry
- Mari Sibley – Principal Surveyor, Natural Resources Wales
- Graham Taylor MBE MICFor – Director, Pryor & Rickett Silviculture
What will be covered?
- Opportunities for woodland creation and management – changing political landscape
- The value of woodland creation – forestry makes commercial sense
- RICS insight paper ‘Value of natural capital – the need for Chartered Surveyors’
- Case studies – natural infrastructure schemes, forestry creation and management
12:30 Registration and Buffet Lunch
14:15 Tea/Coffee and Networking