I am located in Snowdonia National Park and have been awarded repeat contracts to identify liability trees and advise their management along 4,000km of trunk road verge. I provide impartial tree management advice to the public, private and utility sectors regarding:
- Tree condition assessment and amenity tree management.
- Reasonable care in meeting the client’s legal duty toward tree safety.
- Development impacts on and from trees.
- Tree related non-planning consents and appeals.
- Training, assessment and auditing of arboricultural skills.
- Inspection of arboricultural lifting and lowering equipment