I am one of the top arboricultural consultants in England, a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Foresters, a Chartered Surveyor, a Registered Consultant of the Institute of Chartered Foresters, and a professional member of the Arboricultural Association.
I have the technical skills to provide a high level, professional and experienced arboricultural consultancy service across the whole of England to private, corporate and local authority clients. Services include:
- Development site tree surveys, and reports to British Standard 5837:2012
- Tree Preservation Order objections, applications, and appeals
- Conservation Area notifications
- Tree safety policy and strategy formulation for estates
- Tree risk assessments using the Quantified Tree Risk Assessment system
- Tree condition surveys; health and safety tree surveys and inspections
- Internal tree inspections using my own Sibtec Scientific DMP microprobe
- Mortgage/insurance/home buyers tree reports.