UKFS Principles – Plans into Practice Workshops
UK Forestry Standard 2017:
A one-day workshop to help you put your Plans into Practice.
Find out about the key changes around Felling Licence applications, UKFS and develop your knowledge of operational plans.
Understand the impact to your work from:
- How will the national implementation of Service Standard between the FC and you affect your business.
- Learn from other forestry professionals about their approach to Operational Plans.
- Get up to speed with changes to Felling Licences, UKFS, Woodland Plan and Inventory Plan of Operations Templates.
The event will bring together private and public sector organisations to enable expert knowledge exchange and networking opportunities, providing continuous professional development for delegates. The event will enhance your understanding of UKFS and how this knowledge can benefit your company, clients and the sector when creating, submitting or assessing management plans and implementing complimentary operational plans.
Workshop Dates and Locations, 2017
- Mon 13 November – The Cut Conference & Event Centre, Shrewsbury, Midlands
- Fri 17 November – Brockholes, Preston, North West England
- Mon 20 November – The Cedar Centre, Peterborough, East England
- Thurs 23 November – National Agri-Food Innovation, York, North East England
- Tues 28 November – Woodland Enterprise Centre, Flimwell, South East England
- Wed 29 November – Avisford Park Hilton, Arundel, South England
- Thurs 30 November – Exeter Racecourse, Exeter, South West England
Introduction and Welcome
UKFS Review Outcomes
Service Standard Pilot – Findings and FS Recommendations
FS Roll-out of Pilot Recommendations
Changes to Woodland Plan and Inventory Plan of Operations Templates
Felling Licence Online – System Update
Operational Plans – UKFS Compliance in Practice Presentation
Protected Sites, Protected Species Presentation
Woodland Creation Planning and Design Presentation
Professionalism and building professional capacity
Q&A and Plenary