Ten good reasons to join the ICF
- Directory of Consultants – apply to be on ICF’s Directory of Chartered Consultants.
- Chartered Forester – free subscription to Chartered Forester magazine
- E-news – monthly e-news delivered directly to your inbox
- Forestry – reduced subscription to world-renowned International Journal of Forestry
- Representation – have your say how the Institute is run and lend your weight to the consultations, bodies, panels and expert groups we serve on.
- Regional Membership – access to professional and social networks, local events and seminars in your Regional area.
- Recruitment Service – job advertising service for Members
- Publications, services and advice – exclusive access to online Members’ Area with range of services, publications and professional advice
- Events – ICF Conferences, Study Tours and Regional Group meetings and seminars
- Continuing Professional Development – structured CPD recording
Four more reasons which are even better
Gain access to our information resources and create great opportunities for networking with fellow professionals. Keep yourself informed with reduced subscriptions to our International Journal of Forestry Research; quarterly copies of our industry magazine, Chartered Forester; updates via our monthly e-newsletter; exclusive access to our online resources; membership of a Regional Group in your area; regular meetings and events for on-site knowledge-enhancement; and engagement with our Continual Professional Development programme to guide you to the very top of your profession.
Reinforce your status as a leading professional in forestry and arboriculture. Whether to further your career or build your business, membership of the ICF will ensure you have the credentials to satisfy the demands of your clients and senior colleagues alike.
Enrich and broaden your skills to take your place among the very best in the profession. Don’t seek advice – let those who are seeking advice come to you. Membership of the ICF is the final ingredient in the mix of your professional learning experience. Ratify your expertise with the Royal Chartered seal of approval.
Be seen for what you are as a professional forester or arboriculturist who leads by example in your local and national sector – and beyond. ICF is a leading organisation of its kind. Membership guarantees respect and recognition from peer groups and stakeholders both within the UK and across the world.