The Council is keen to see Institute members progress to Fellowship and welcomes applications from members of all branches of the profession. The attainment of Fellowship should be the goal to which all chartered members aspire. It is a mark of your career achievements within your peer group and the level at which other professionals will measure you.
Fellowship is open to those members who have held chartered status for more than five years, and have a minimum of 10 years professional experience. Applications for Fellowship are considered by the Professional & Educational Standards Committee and must be supported by two referees, both of whom must themselves be a Fellow of the Institute and only one of whom can be from your current employer or immediate workgroup. You can search the membership for ICF Fellows (FICFor) in the List of Members. There is no upper or lower age limit for applicants.
- FICFor title
- Mark of experience and contribution to the profession
- Chartered Forester or Chartered Arboriculturist status
- Quarterly Chartered Forester magazine
- Priority booking for ICF national events
- Access to Members’ Area of ICF website with member-only resources
- CPD opportunities and online recording
- Eligibility for ICF Directory of Consultants
- Governance eligibility
- Access to LinkedIn members’ discussion group
Subscriptions for membership 2020:
Membership Grade – Fellow | Subscription – £449
Apply Now: Fellowship Guidance and Application Form >>
Retired Fellows can apply for a reduced subscription (1/3 of the current rate) although certain conditions apply. Please contact us for full details.